Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What's your type?

Suzanna and I were discussing some of the different characters so far in the Tales, and it got me thinking about what kinds of personalities we are seeing/dealing with on this journey.

Have you ever taken a Myers-Briggs test before, and if so, what are you?
If not, I'm going to include one here with directions on how to take the test and to score it.

I'm curious who everyone might identify with the most, and who might be the most similar to us in the group of Pilgrims. I also wonder what different characters, from the WOB to the MOL and Miller, might be in the spectrum!

Oh, and PS, I'm an ENFP!

5 comments:

  1. Ok. I realize I didn't post my test, but that's because I couldn't figure out how to upload a document or PDF. Instead, if you're dying to know what you are, I found a few free tests online.
    Go here: http://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
    or here: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
    And it should help you figure out which of the 16 types you are. Otherwise, post here, and I'll be glad to bring you in the hard copy I give to my students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A hard copy for me, dear Jonathan. No surprise, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I'll bring it to class on Tuesday!

      Delete
  3. Oh wow! I would be really interested to see what some of these characters would test as! I'm an ESFJ and I'm not finding that I really identify with any of the characters so far. While I do love the Wife of Bath, I'm a little hesitant to say I identify with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe I am an INFP-an introverted, intuitive, feeling, and perceiving kind of person. I am always thinking! It is exhausting. So, the characters I most closely identify with (because it's a combo of the two) are the Wife of Bath and Grisilde. I think that between the two extremes is a sort of reasonable balance. Sound crazy?

    ReplyDelete